Thu, Nov 02|
East Los Angeles
How to Love & Be Loved
Discover how to cultivate Divine Love and how it can enhance your relationship with yourself and others.
Time & Location
Nov 02, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
East Los Angeles, 1123 Goodrich Blvd, East Los Angeles, CA 90022, USA
About the event
Cultivating divine love within oneself serves as a profound catalyst for enhancing relationships. When we embark on a journey of nurturing a love that transcends the mundane, we tap into a wellspring of compassion, patience, and empathy. This form of love, often described as unconditional or divine, emanates from a place of deep self-awareness and inner peace.
Over the course of 4 weeks, we will explore practical techniques and tools for cultivating a relationship with your inner divinity and how to expand our capacity for love to include all.
- Understanding the nature of love and the different types of love that exist
- Cultivating self-love and self-acceptance as the foundation for healthy relationships
- Building harmonious relationships through communication, empathy, and forgiveness
- Navigating relationships through spiritual principles
Throughout the series, you will engage in:
- Guided meditations
- Self-reflection Exercises
- Group discussions (Satsang) to deepen your understanding and practice of the teachings
As we foster this love within, we naturally begin to radiate warmth and understanding, allowing us to connect with others on a profound level.
By the end of the series, you will discover how nurturing divine love within, we create an atmosphere where conflicts are transformed into opportunities for growth, where understanding becomes second nature, and where relationships are no longer weighed down by ego but are elevated by the purity of our intentions.